We help companies just like yours ‘join up’ their
branding, marketing and digital communications to improve their sales.
Branding Agency Services
Branding is a key factor in the success of your company and is vital to get right. Find out how we can help you.
Marketing Agency Services
Marketing your business well can reap huge rewards. Our years of experience and support make sure you get it right.
Digital Marketing Services
Digital marketing includes website design, SEO, Social Media, we ensure it dovetails with your marketing, branding and sales activities.
Design Agency Services
Combine our many years of experience designing for both print and digital with our marketing expertise and it’s a recipe for success.
Website Design Agency
Our digital team are trained to think like marketeers first and ‘techies’ second. That’s why our websites get found on Google and convert customers.
Brochure Design Services
Brochure design is a dying skill in these digital days yet brochures are still one of the most powerful sales and branding tools a company can have.
Just some of the companies we work with…
The benefits of a joined up marketing, branding and digital agency…
Why should my marketing, branding and digital activity be 'joined up'?
When customers make the decision to buy the products or services you offer, they will go through a series of stages known as ‘the customer journey’. Increasingly, the customer journey utilises both digital and offline resources to help the customer make a buying decision.
Identifying, tracking and delivering your company’s branding and marketing messages throughout that journey, using multiple agencies, can be time- consuming and counter-productive.
Get your Branding and Marketing and Sales working as one...
In today’s media-rich world, people still try to segment branding, marketing and sales activities. In reality, all three are far more powerful and effective when combined. We know this for a fact and our clients all benefit from our understanding of these three disciplines.
The Factory is one of a new breed of agencies which understand how to bring traditional and digital together to maximum effect.
Constantly learning so you don't have to...
Best Practice Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, Website technologies, Mobile Media, Analytics, Pay Per Click Advertising. One thing you can guarantee about the world of marketing is that it all changes very quickly. It can be difficult to keep abreast of it all, but don’t worry, we invest a large amount of time in our ‘Continuous Professional Development’ so we can give you the best, current advice.
LATEST FROM BRILLIANT STUFF
- 06 February, 2012When I first started working in marketing agencies, it was all about the sales. The phrase that kept us awake at night was 'you are only as good as your last campaign', and campaign success was determined by sales. Preferably lots of them. (more...)
- 07 December, 2011Over the last few years I have heard a relatively new phrase increasingly pop up in conversation when discussing the fortunes of any particularly successful company. It goes something like...
'Ah yes, but they are a marketing company who sell _____ (insert product or service here)'. (more...)
- 22 November, 2011Apparently yes - try a tree for size. Forest of Bradford in association with BEAT are giving you the chance to plant a tree for your loved one. It's a great gesture and will certainly last a lot longer than a bunch of roses. You can even go and help plant it. (more...)
- 22 November, 2011I think I speak for the majority of male readers who can't understand the concept of paying £80 for a haircut. My barber is just around the corner from my house and charges £4 for a haircut and £3 for a cut throat shave. I have yet to go and not queue - he's a very busy man. (more...)
- 31 October, 2011...you need to think like a Starfish. Starfish have been around for quite some time now and they know a thing or two. In fact, they know a thing or five. (more...)
- 22 September, 2011As the old adage goes, never work with children or dogs. Thankfully masters of the viral video 'OK Go' chose to ignore it (at least the bit about dogs). I hope you enjoy it, we did. http://youtu.be/nHlJODYBLKs
- 28 August, 2011I hate to be the person who pops your ego bubble but nobody cares what you do. Honestly. No one. This seems to be one of the most commonly overlooked facts when people start to market their businesses. (more...)
- "I know how my product is being used!" I hear you cry. But do you really? Let's look at a potentially moribund product. The pen. (more...)
- 21 January, 2011If you are responsible for bringing in new business for your company you probably got a momentary sense of relief when you read the headline for this article, probably followed straight after by the rational side of your brain shouting something like "Yeah right - now get back on the phone and start cold calling again". (more...)
- 11 December, 2010It's hard work to gain favourable opinion from the paying public and to build that all important 'Brand Loyalty' so is it any wonder some brands look for short cuts? Attaching a famous personality to your brand is a short cut to public approval. The idea being that if your brand has been endorsed by someone who is, in the mind of the public, a living legend, sports star, genius, housewive's favourite, etc. then your brand must be credible and therefore trustworthy. (more...)
- 29 November, 2010Attention spans aren't what they used to be. Some of you won't even get past the end of this sentence. Intellectual heavyweight Nicholas Carr has just released his thoughts on the matter in his new book The Shallows - what the internet is doing to our brains. (more...)
- 20 August, 2010Every-so-often you find yourself in a meeting with someone pouring out a steady stream of jargon laced gibberish. At last, someone has created a fantastic web site to unscramble the scrambled. Take your frustrations of the misuse and abuse of the English language to unsuck-it.com Enjoy...
- 04 August, 2010
- Facebook have just announced plans to let their Open Graph search engine begin to draw in content from outside of Facebook. (more...)
- 16 July, 2010England might not have done very well at the 2010 World Cup but one of our creative team didn't do too badly. Scooping 2nd and 4th place in the office sweep stake wasn't enough for our Claire. Fighting off fierce competition she also won first prize of a flat screen HDTV in a competition held by AB Wellan - one of our favourite suppliers. Claire is chuffed to bits and was presented her TV by Fabio look-a-like Michael Hinchcliffe, Director at AB Wellan. Claire said "I can't believe it - I don't know anything about football". Michael is also availablefor Fabio Capello look-a-like work.
- 22 March, 2010Is it just me or do you find it odd that Google’s main competitor is a social networking site and not another Search Engine??? On March 6th Facebook achieved the seemingly impossible. It became (admittedly for a brief moment) the most viewed web site in the U.S. Facebook has long been seen as the main competitor to Google. Not Bing, Not Yahoo. Not Twitter. So why is this? (more...)
- 14 February, 2010Shoe retailers Barratts have increased their email conversion rates with sales from emails accounting now for 10% of the companies online sales. So how have they done it? Barratts have invested in segmenting their client base and gathering data on individual customers rather than ‘mass marketing’. (more...)
- 03 February, 2010The internet has constantly bounded forward at an alarming rate. I remember when we early web designers gushed at being able to make text blink on and off. Wow. Now you can drag elements around screens, interact with sites even build your own at the click of a button, stream video, download audio. If you can think it, chances are somewhere in the world someone is working out how to do it. (more...)
- 10 December, 2009You know you are doing well when you start to make people nervous. The internet has certainly changed the world we live in - particularly when you rely on advertising revenue to survive. The Sun are just one of many newspapers struggling to maintain liquidity when millions of pounds of advertising revenue are moving away from news print and turning to the web. Here is their clever parody of the famous iPhone commercials.
- 06 October, 2009We are delighted to find out we have made the Courvoisier Future 500 list. Each year the list identifies young and upcoming talent across a wide range of industries. We were mentioned for our innovative and successful approach to marketing services, particularly towards SME's. This award is one we are very proud of as it means that all the hard we put into our clients is starting to get us noticed and recognised as doing great marketing work. For a small marketing agency in Leeds to be winning this calibre of award is an honor indeed.