How The Factory came to be...
It all started with some simple ideas back in 2001
- Create an agency that delivered results, it's all the clients really want.
- To never become ‘yes men’. If we know it won’t work, we won't do it.
- Work 'with' clients, not 'for' clients—it's far more effective.
- Don’t take the p*** on pricing.
- Always tell the client what’s going on.
- Enjoy our work. It’s a big chunk of our life.
Since then we've learned so much
- Time spent thinking is never time wasted.
- Good brands are all about meeting audience needs.
- Plans are essential, but don’t let them get in the way of progress.
- Assumptions are the Devil’s work.
- Ignore The Customer Journey at your peril.
- There is nothing a good cup of tea and a chat can't solve.
All of which has made us pretty great at
- Branding: that gets your messaging spot on.
- Marketing: that helps your business grow.
- Digital Marketing: because it’s just another marketing channel.
- Web Design: because websites are key marketing tools and NOT simply a ‘nice thing to have’.
- Brochures: and all the other stuff Sales Teams keep asking for.
- We invest in training with the Chartered Institute Of Marketing (CIM).
- We're members of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management.
- We're a Google Approved Partner.
- We're a Lead Forensics Platinum Partner.
- We're a Printing.com approved supplier.
- Our Brand Room is a brilliant resource.
Meet the team...
Tim has more years experience than he cares to mention these days, he combines creative with strategy to deliver solutions that generate genuine results.
Likes: Travelling, Wild Camping and Whiskey
Laura knows what you need. With a wealth of experience in sales and client management she knows exactly what our clients need, usually before they do.
Likes: Wine, chocolate and banter
Dislikes: Rudeness, being late and Brussel Sprouts
Levi is The Factory's engine. She keeps the wheels from coming off and makes sure we all know exactly what we're trying to achieve.
Likes: Dogs (but not the 6am walks) and reviews
Dislikes: Tom Cruise, being cold and driving in the snow
Lee brings everything to life. He's the creative mind behind our amazing creations. Always taking time and care to get things right.
Likes: Playing football, cooking and Spanish Tapas
Dylan puts the words to the pictures. Making sure our clients always like the sound of their own voice and that they are heard.
Likes: Spotify, long walks in the rain and clichés
Dislikes: Fearne Cotton, Bananas and the word 'moist'
Kristian lives for a challenge. So, whether it's putting our designs or himself to the test, he couldn't be happier than when he's pushing everything to its limit.
Likes: MMA, Pictures and Playstation
Get in touch for Branding and Marketing that works
Fancy an informal chat about how The Factory can help with your Branding and Marketing?
Call Laura Moore on 0113 290 9244 or request a call back with the form below…